Hi. I am writing you from inside the walls of the Cambridge Public Library, Central Square Branch. The past few weeks have upturned a lot of dirt… and by that i mean that i have:
- moved from Boston to Cambridge
- Still have no working DSL
- have 30 boxes satacked everywhere, each one having been half-emptied
- have paint stripper on our window sills, waiting to be scraped off… which means,
- we are painting our living room soon
- our building Super is super, if not a bit weird
- the librarian here has been very nice, but now he’s informed my ass that i need to get off. the 5:30 guy is here.
So this is life in Cambridge.