Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle is the most pointless movie I have ever paid money to see… and, yes, I did see Showgirls in the cinema.
Someone explain to me what the hell this movie is about — because I have no clue. Here are my questions:
- Who is that "Leo" kid?
- Why is there unrealistic CGI fight scenes every 35 seconds?
- Who is Bruce Willis’ character?
- Why did that guy from the X-Files suddenly switch sides?
- For a followup, why did Crispin Glover switch sides?
- Why is Drew Barrymore in Mexico?
- Why does Demi Moore play with her gun like she’s never touched one before?
- When did Justin Theroux get jacked? Seriously, he’s got some muscles.
- Why does Bernie Mac turn into more and more of a caricature, as he gets more famous?
- And yet, why was I laughing at his one-liners?
- What are those fucking rings, and why would such low-level government workers have them?
That’s all I got right now. Oh, and one more thing: I think Lucy Liu is incredible– but I hope she has better material in Kill Bill.