Site Header Tweak, II

I took a few min­utes today, to try and sort out my Flickr-inte­grat­ed site head­er issues… I found that by adding just two char­ac­ters to Nick Chapman’s script, I can parse the orig­i­nal-sized images from Flickr.

How­ev­er, giv­en that I upload my pho­tos at full-qual­i­ty, it wouldn’t be too advis­able hav­ing 2MB images embed­ded in my site. So, for now, I have to cre­ate these site-head­er images, and tag them as site­head­er.

I also squashed a back­ground CSS bug, which caused short pages to look a bit strange. Nice to have the time to final­ly sort these things out…

0 Responses to “Site Header Tweak, II

  • No Comments

Leave a Reply