- Saw Mill Parkway is still the best path into the City. I love driving by Readers Digest HQ.
- Bloody Marys are better when hand-made.
- I can’t recommend the food at 7A. Or the service.
- Don’t let your high school friends tackle you in the middle of Tompkins Square Park… your clothes will end up dirty.
- I could spend every day in the Lotus Lounge on Clinton St… Coffee, Beer, wi-fi.
- Starfoods has no other customers at 7:30pm on a saturday night… creepy.
- Jason is a crazy MF, for almost walking us into the Armory Art Show on Pier 92, with little more than a piece of paper in his pocket. Keep your eye on that one.
- I love the way delis in New York wrap up your coffees in a paper bag. So kind…
- Fat Sal’s had a good slice.